Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 26 November 2007

Arthur's birthday!

Arthur & his looney tunes BD cake

Alfred happily eating the cake
                           He so happy cos he got the pokemon card from my sil

25 November 2007 - is Arthur's 7th Birthday ....... he have been reminding us since early November that his birthday is coming.  Hahaha my SIL still told me & mu hubby that they even get reminder notes from him lucky that the 2 of us did not received it hahaha ... he is forever so cute. 

When I am sitting with him watching TV before dinner start, my baby start to kick so I ask him to feel the baby movement .... he smiled and even pat pat my tummy .... when his dad ask him he not scare of the movement he say no. hehehe so cute

I get to know this cuttie handsome boy in 2003 the year where I par tor with my husband ..... back then he is only 3 years old and he cant really speak well yet.  Now he is so fluent in his language except hokkien haha so cute rite.  I missed those days that he is very close to me cos I often bring him to mcdonald I still remember once I get off the car to redraw money and my husband is with him in the car yet he cry cos I am away hahaha ......

He is Primary 1 this year and had done well in his studies .... way to go!  I bought him 2 Adidas Tshirt .... it fits him well ..... hope he like it. 

Remember to study hard and obtain good result next year  and dun always fight with ur didi anymore

Oh must wish my Brother & my niece Carmen Happy Birthday too!!! hehehe 3 of them share the same Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Time really flies...yeah...he can't speak properly at that time. I do remember those days

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ya he so cute that time ... i remember when i go mum's plc 1st time for dinner he even go to the kitchen and held mum's hand to come n look at me hahahahahah

    ReplyDelete