Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 15 November 2007

Cabbge Rice for dinner

Chicken & Prawn - miss out the cooking part sorry
Stir fry dried shrimp & cabbage
Add in fishcake & add in Dark soya sauce
Then follow by chicken & prawn let it simmer

Pour everything into rice cooker
let it cook
                                          There our black black rice for dinner

I am coughing like nobody business till headache OMG!!!  But still I have promised my dearie I will cooked dinner today.  Bought all the ingredients on Saturday so when I reached home I quickly make the preparation.  Is an easy dinner to cook ... just that the cutting, peeling of prawn and clearing the "dirty" inside it take sometimes ......

It took about 15mins to cook and just dump everything into rice cooker with rice to cook so easy and I can do other stuffs while it cook.  My mum always say that I am very "KIANG" just dump everything in hahahaha in other word LAZY!

Think I am coughing badly therefore am kinda tired ...... falling asleep while watching tv ..... wanted to go over SZ mei hse after our part time maid leave but I am just tired sorry mei i will try your cookies on Friday heehee ..... feeling so lazy maybe because lately I have leg cramp and always wake up early in the morning around 5+am ........ arghhhh hate that kind of feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment