Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 26 November 2007

Monday 26 November 2007

Sambal Prawn
Our Dinner
                                            My tummy at week 32 any difference?

Boring Blue Monday!! hahaha I dun really like Monday hahaha but no choice lah have to got thru it.  Lately I have cleared up my work .... therefore I am a bit free!!!

When I reached office my GM let me know that he will not be in office for the next few days and have told me what to look after.  And of cos I have speak to him about my maternity leave issue.  Have decided not to take any advance maternity leave before birth hahah will work till I give birth!  Cos I dun wish to waste my maternity leave as I wanna spend it wisely with my baby and I will come back to work about 1 1/2 mths time and the other weeks I will use it half a day kind of scheme.  Lucky my GM is flexible so I could do it this way I do appreciate it!

After a day at work went back home to cook for my hubby and myself ...... cooked sambal prawn and a veggie just a simple meal for the 2 of us is easy to manage and while I am preparing Channel U is showing S-POP ..... did u all catch that?

Listen to the songs make me feel old cos is all those songs which I used to listen kekekeke ....... but it really bring me back then ..... when I was still young!

No comments:

Post a Comment