Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 18 November 2007

Window Shopping






Met up my auntie and her precious daughter on Saturday afternoon am so lazy and so tired so decided to take a cab to United square to meet them.  Fallen asleep in the cab and I snore too!! hahaha thats horrible wor ..... never happen this before..... hahah maybe lately am so tired cos of my cough and I kept waking up in the middle of the night.

Wanted to get something for my baby but then I dunno why maybe I am just tired so I didnt get anything by the end of the day hahaha ......

Went United square and Marina square .... maybe I also forget what I should buy and dunno how and where should I start end up we are chatting and doing more on window shopping. 

Around 6+ my uncle came over and he drove us to Upper Thomson Rd for dinner we have a sumptous dinner at HK street ...... their food is nice but they are short handed I like their 三捞河粉 is yummy wor and looks healthy hahaha .....Oh i still have lotsa things not done yet ....... and 8 weeks more to go my little princess will be arriving soon ......

No comments:

Post a Comment