Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 18 November 2007

Board Game

Figuring it out how to play
                                                         
Woke up around 10+ and got a sms from sz mei asking me wanna joing her to market hehehe cos I told her I have to go on diet this week!  My baby is too big! Gotta control!  So went to market with sz mei, chane, Lester and my hubby.  As for Mr Sheng he is still sleeping he only came over to help mei mei carry her marketing stuffs when we are about to walk back our estate. heehee very sweet of him too!

Went to market to get some yong tau fu, vegetable so I can store it in fridge and have them all cut so when I went back home I can start cooking need not waste anymore time on preparation!

Do a minor cleaning up for my wardrobe so I can let my princess share our wardrobe not intending to get any at the moment.  Went for CC meeting and headed to bedok to get some groceries and to my in laws hse for dinner.  After dinner we went back home to catch a rest and went to Sz mei hse to play board game -
Pictionary Mania and topples ... hahah it is fun ....

Now I know my husband dun draw well at all wor .... and I cant really understand what he is drawing.  muhahaha and is good I can brush up my english too cos some words I dun understand wor kekeke looking forward to have more ppl so we can play it will be fun with more ppl playing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment