Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 13 November 2007

My husband nightmares begins ...... on 13/11/07

Crispy Fish with side dish - Baked potato & Onion Rings
                          Double up chicken - Crispy & Terriyaki Chicken with coleslaw & Fries

Finally my company internet is done up!  Tat half pail of water man came and did another one to one exchange of modem for us. heeheehee ....... thinking of his rubbish excuse I wanna laff!
Well lotsa company emails to clear in my inbox so kinda busy....... But of cos I am happy cos no internet = no life muahhahaha

Mummy to be-me cant reach my toes nail anymore so decided to go for a Mani / Pedicure after work since my hubby is going RT.  Booked my appointment to the usual shop that I frequent.  When I reached there my manicurist say i did not grow fat at all only tummy bigger ..... the last time she see me is when I am about 5mths.

After I finished my Mani/Pedicure I called up Astons  to make order for take away cos I have craving for fried food and Astons is always the choice!  Ordered a crispy fried fish and a double up chicken for our dinner.  As usual there is so many people Q-ing to get a seat, packing back is still so yummy, crispy and is very big portion.

Before having Astons I already have a bit of cough hahaha who knows it get worse after eating that hahahaha thats why I say my husband nightmare begins.  He say I make so much noise during sleep he can't sleep well hahaha sorry dear!  But anyway he did revenge wor ..... I  woke up around 5+am cos am having several attacks on leg cramp ..... he is suppose to  massage for me, he did awhile and after tat he go check on his phone whether is it fully charged! I asked for him again he punches my leg hahaha KNS!   So angry with him but I feel is so funny hahahah keep on laffing although it does not hurt me at all!


6 comments:

  1. oh ger.. so poorthing... looks like you are having a bad attack of leg cramp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya man always leg cramp if not will be flu n cough ...hmmm kinda weak leh

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo... i like seeing ur blog... alwis filled with mouth-watering food... =)

    well at least he did massge for u la... my hubby too massage for me when i had cramps... coz i wake him up to do so! =O

    ReplyDelete
  4. usually he will wake up one if i call for help hehehe .... he scare mah will i fall oso id i insist in getting up hahaha ...... only scare when he go ICT in dec.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. the food looks good!! i am also sick with a cough now and not suppose to eat such stuff.. which makes this food look even more appetitsing!! haah,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. heehee ..... me too b4 i am tested preggie i have very bad cough ... in between have now last trimester liao kanna cough again :( so sianz ....

    ReplyDelete