Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 14 November 2007

Running out of ideas what to eat!

Instant Porridge & Chicken Bak Chang
                                     Someone bought this for me banana eclair

Everyday I have to think what to cook, what to buy for dinner ..... really run out ideas what to eat everyday!  

Was discussing with my hubby over the phone ..... he will always ask me what should we have for dinner..... but I always can't think of any!

Tuesday I bought 2 chicken bak chang from Kim Choo ...... hmmm so I called him up again and tell him we have that for dinner plus instant porridge .... last week when I clear my kitchen cabinet I notice I have lotsa things expired already! OMG!  Really waste money wor ... sometime I bought the stuffs and left it inside and forgotten what I bought!  Now all end up in the dustbin!  Such a waste..... i feel bad .... especially after I am preggie .... my memory fail .......

Am I lucky not to have any cravings at all for certain food? If not my hubby will be very busy ..... think he will feel lucky kekeke not me wor .......

Lucky I have think of what to cook on Thursday already so .... no more thinking hard of what to eat at night ......

No comments:

Post a Comment