Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 11 November 2007

Busy lately ...... with ....... work & FOOD!

Dunno why I crave for this now
$2.00 only wor but dun satisfied me leh
                                    The usual yummy punggol nasi lemak yum yum

Lately I didnt update my blog cos internet in ofc is down so I cant blog during my breaktime ...... kinda bored without internet!  Especially my GM always gave us freedom to rest or surf when u finished work!  Well usually I will take a break cos some work really makes me tired so I can read up some stuffs to make me feel relax!

Well lately I am quite busy with work cos there are many courses coming up so there are lotsa of coordination job to be done. 

And lately I feel that my craving change hahaha I love LOU MAI KAI nowsaday no more craving for beehoon or bananaleaf nasi lemak hahaha hmmmm think my girl change her taste liaoz...... Always got loh mai kai from 7-11 in the morning I really scare this time my weight shoot up!  Shall look forward to 16 Oct 07 for my 7 check up.

3 comments:

  1. hahah u just had yummy lou mai kai fr tiong bahru pau too... hahah seen ur posting.. made mi mouth waters again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also craving for lou mai kai now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. muhahahaha ..... oops sorry to make u all mouth waters kekeke

    ReplyDelete