Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 21 April 2008

Congrats To Joanne & Matt on the Arrival of Baby Kayla - 20 April 08

                                                       very ex loh this  五香                                        Tats baby Kayla .... she so cute                                              Sandwich from vending machine                                     The food at TMC cafeteria  sucks haha                                  Happily buying sandwich from vending machine                                  TT was once being ignore for a moment heehee                                                    Joanne, us & babies!

My parents came over at 11+am to see baby TT and they jio us to have breakfast cum lunch together and since TT still sleeping they suggested we packed back then.  My parents & I then make our way to hawker to buy food while dearie look after TT at home.  We bought 五香 to share at only a few piece it cost us $10.40!  My mum say will never go back there to buy it anymore and is not nice too .... hehehe expensive lunch we have.

Received sms from Joanne that she have successfully give birth to Baby Kayla weighing 3.18kg and 48cm long.  Congrats to Jo & Matt ......and welcome to motherhood .... hehe can celebrate mother's day already!

When we reached there Jo wanna try breastfeeding so I think it might take sometime so we headed down to the cafeteria for dinner hahaha ..... the food sucks and is not cheap either arghhh abit regretted to eat in the cafeteria hahaha ....... tats why we went to get the sandwich from the vending machine and I feel happy about it hahahahahaha is much nicer hahaha .....

10 comments:

  1. congrats to jo...

    the wu xiang really ex man..

    ReplyDelete
  2. muhahahaha ya loh TMD so ex and not nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. the coffeeshop opposite TMC have very good fried beef guotiao.
    hey! u and ur hb wearing same top! must get a small one for TT. hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is nothing nice at TMC, for me..everytime go where, we had delifrance, haha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, jo had given birth!!! congrats to mummy jo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tks sis for the pixs. Baby Kayla is a milkaholic wor... so now me become mother cow. LOL! Motherhood is indeed tiresome but oh so worth it wor... esp when you see her sleeping soundly. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hugz Jo, pls do rest well ...... hehehe so how is ur flow good?

    ReplyDelete
  8. tks sis, I hv been resting. In fact feeling very energised although been waking up every 3hrly to feed Kayla even in the nite. So far so gd. My MIL cooks very nice food for me (Thank God!) So hopefully i dun put on too much weight with all my eating wor. Hee... milk flow wise seems gd too! This morning after feeding her, I can still pump out total 70ml of milk from both breast. :) Must pump cos my right breast like start to harden, so i pump cos worried will hv engorgement. Now she is happily drunk after drinking my milk and hearing daddy's reading to her so I get a chance to login to catch up. Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh yeah, the cafeteria food at TMC really sucks. There was once when Matt and me went there for lunch before seeing Dr Lim. Whatever we want to order, they all dun have and wat they have doesnt taste gd. Royvonne is right, whenever I go TMC... I oso had delifrance! LOL!!! Oops... btw, where is that vending machine? I dun even know got such vending machine wor...

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahaah Jo is just next to the visitor lift leh ahahah

    and yes what i wanna order dun have what we order sucks hahahaha ....

    glad that u rest well ..... heehee and have supply YEAH!

    ReplyDelete