Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 20 April 2008

Thursday - 17 April 08

       He commented I never put pics of frds  whom I go makan with and now I took his ha ha                                             Chee Cheong Fun with green chilli                                                         Chicken Noodle                                                           Duck                                                        Yummy Toufu                                                           Asparagus                                                       Yummy Chilli Crab

As I am not feeling good ..... an instructor bought me food to make me happy hahaha ...... well thanks for the food!  Not bad actually he bought the food from Bukit Merah area well gotta check where exactly he bought it.

Went home happily cos tomorrow I will be taking one day ML to bring TT to see PD.  Before I reached home Huat called up telling me that Edwin is in parkway ask to meet for dinner.  Just nice that deraie and I do not know what to eat we arranged to meet there and I shall pick up TT after I put my stuffs back home. 

Took bus 197 from Bedok to meet them up ....... we had dinner at Roland Restaurant their famous dish - Chilli Crab! they ordered 5 dishes all so yummy loh hahah this really make me happy hahaha I really eat alot ..... think I put on lotsa weight after my 2nd month of ML.

After the meal Edwin sent me home and dearie follow him and huat to meet up Weifeng & Weiqi to go for supper.  Slept till 4+am when TT cried for milk then I realise that my dearie still not back home yet!  They went boat quay for a drink! wow ..... really very havoc now loh hahah well I am not angry with him hope he do enjoyed himself with his buddies!   As for me I am waiting for my best pal - Penny to come back SG my turn to havoc hahaha ... i miss you leh ..... got so much to catch up with you










        

2 comments:

  1. u eat chee cheong fun with green chili...quite weird combi hor..

    ReplyDelete
  2. midas it serve this way leh ..... not bad leh the taste

    ReplyDelete