Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 6 April 2008

Friday - 4 April 08 part 1

                                                            Happy TT
Officially today is Qing Ming Day so my MIL have to do all praying she will be busy so I took off today to take care of TT myself before my peak period at work starts next week. 

Slept till 10+ to 11am with TT and after all washing up off we go to CMPB SAFRA Radio to collect the letter of my lucky draw.  Well a bit SUAKU cos never been there before TT & I went to change my visitor's pass and camera phone have to be lock up in the locker.  Was given a small locker to keep my phone so no photos of anything is done there.  hahaha everyone is looking at TT what a small baby doing there heehee ... TT kept looking around her.....

Went up to 12 floor where the SAFRA  Radio is located ...... DJ Kaiying came out to play with TT ... she is friendly!  Was given a letter from WTS ....

Contents of the letter:

  • 3 Days 2 Nights Free & Easy for 2 persons (Twin Sharing)
Package inclusive of:

  • 2 x Return air tics by China Airline - Based on Economy 'M' Class
  • 2 Nights accomodation at Kilin Hotel or similar class
  • Return airport-hotel transfer
  • Daily breakfast
Terms & Conditions:
  • Airport tax, fuel surcharges and any other surcharges will not be included in the above package.
  • The above package is only valid for traveling till 31st August 08.
  • The Air Ticket booking class is Economy 'M' Class on China Airline
  • Travel period is NOT VALID for 20th May to 20th June 08 & on Eve of public holidays and public holidays
  • Any Unutilized part of this prize will be forfeited and shall not refund.
  • The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchange for cash or in kind.
  • Terms & Conditions apply & subject to Air Ticket & Hotel Availability.
hahaha never travel China Airline before what is 'M' Class?? Anyone can tell me ..... hehehehe ..... well I still need to contact their staffs to collect my prize at Bukit Timah branch .... arghhhh why not at Parkway Parade branch hehe it would be easier for us!  Well dearie say wanna travel in July cos there isn't any PH on that month ...... but have to wait till July like a bit too long ..... was thinking whether to travel end of April or early May cos we could celebrate our Wedding Anniversary there how about that dearie???

After getting the letter .... went over to my mum's place to play with my nephew but my SIL is on half day so I only able to play with him awhile only ..... went back home to rest cos I got a call from Zijie whom came back from Sabah to go dinner tonight ..... and he is asking me to  think where to go for our dinner wanna try something new ........

13 comments:

  1. china airlines is not bad, i used that airline when i went to taiwan.. but i dunno what is M class also.. 'mother's class'? "money class"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya what is M class??? kekeke ..... actually at 1st I thought will take Jet star kekeke still not bad wor china airline keke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, from my uderstanding, both M & Y class are economy tickets.

    Just that different airlines have diff restrtictions.. say some frequent flyers, Y can get points, M cannot. Also to some airlines, the validity of fare differs thus uses diff code differentiate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dun care wat class...juz go n enjoy urself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. free one dun need to bother too much la. Its just some restrictions for the tickets that's all. enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh their in flight entertainment quite good..

    got mahjong, but too bad i found it just as i was asked to turn it off for landing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoy yr trip ya sis & bro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. san kekeke ai yo wasted leh

    jo ... we will .... but still thinking when to go ..... but willl definately see baby Kayla before we go hehee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    I just came back from Taipei on Mon. U may want to give me ur email add so that I can provide u on some of the must go places. Btw, it may be too hot to travel to Taipei in Jul.

    ReplyDelete
  10. finfin78 ok my email is happybaby03@hotmail.com eh no choice leh my husband say Jul no holiday so take leave to rest

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,

    Have emailed u the info. Pls check

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks fin fin i received will get it print when i go back hahah oppit

    ReplyDelete