Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 27 April 2008

Friday - 25 April 08

Lately I am hooked on Epok Epok hahaha when sz mei show me the ieatishootipost blog about the epok epok at Eunos Market. 

As I will not be cooking today before heading home I went over to market to buy dinner bought mee tai bak for my husband cos he gum swollen and couldn't eat fried food .... so bought some soupy meal for him.  As for me I went over to see is there any epok epok left .....

I bought some on Thursday evening ...... which is nice and I am hooked their sardines is good too small and crispy no wonder my husband mistaken is fried dumplings.  Unfortunately epok epok is out of stock but their nasi lemak is piping hot! 

Bought nasi lemak for dinner .... is yummy ... so when you are at Eunos Market try out the epok epok ....

6 comments:

  1. ehh...epok epok is curry pok har?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's epok epok? i'm usually in eunos on sats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya theresa.. wats epok epok? small curry puff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya epok epok is curry puff and the stall name also call epok epok refer to the link I posted heehe then u kw which stall.

    Janice why u at eunos area?

    ReplyDelete
  5. QQ,
    I have a part time job there at the industrial area on sats. Geez...will go and try it one day!

    ReplyDelete