Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 21 April 2008

Monday - 21 April 08

                                           Hon & Cheryl (find her familiar mah?)Didn't go to work today so I took another day of my ML...... woke up feeling tired cos I did not sleep well.  Called up my in MIL telling her need not come fetch TT cos i am not working.... TT is with me for the whole day..... bring her to market and after I finished my breakfast bath her and nap with her for awhile. 

Dunno why she so hyper today didn't sleep much and she keep talking to me when I put her at her rocker chair.  EEeeEE ohhh ohhh .... is what she make ...... hahaha when i look at her she stop and smile at me .... when I am back on my com ... she started again hahaha think is nagging at me for ignoring her hahaha.... when I try to video down she seems to know and she dun really make noise anymore.

Went supper with maro gang, Hon & Cheryl.  Hon is going to be enlisted to NS this Friday so meet up with him and do some catching up with him ..... he is so busy lately.  We went HK Cafe located at East Coast Road to have our supper.  TT went too ... but she is asleep when we are on our way there .... Dearie & I both ordered 鸳鸯 for our drink .... and that keep us wide awake .... I didn't have a good night sleep OMG!  Told dearie that I will not wanna have 鸳鸯 in the night anymore .....

10 comments:

  1. the macoroni not bad leh heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheryl is e girl who took part in e beauty contest n she acted in xiao hai bu ben..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes u are right .... u oso kw she go beauty contest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. QQ, it's in The New Paper. U have many 明星 frens. Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. muhahahah never read newpaper lah hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. newspaper, magazine also mentioned.. mummies are busy for babies..hee

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahh ya i guess so ... since i have TT i seldom read all meg liao given up on Herworld liaoz :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think she acted in I not stupid right.... the daughter of that guy selling bak kwa...

    ReplyDelete