Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 3 April 2008

Tuesday, WednesDay & Thursday - 1 - 3 Apr 08

                                   Fried Hokkien Mee & Char Kway Tiao YUMMY!                    My Fav - Milk Tea from MOS burger didnt have this since I am preggie                             My lunch - fried rice so so only  i think i can cook better                               Mee Hun Kway - not that nice commented by Jolene                          Mcdonald 's new item, sz & yz tatsted that in Tokyo already                                                   Today's lunch Fish Soup

Lately dunno what to blog about cos nothing special to blog also hehehe ..... only food I will blog about hehe ....

My colleague Linda is on MC ...... poor lady have sore throat and flu ..... she is on 2 days mc ... get well soon pal!  Left only Jolene & I .... both of us went PP for lunch on Tues & Wed .... we tried the food there cos most of the time we can't find seats ... we are lucky these 2 days we manage to and not much people as well for Q-ing the food. 

I have called FM883 for arranging to go on Friday to collect the tickets till now I still dunno what are the terms and condition like ......

Dearie put me in charge of the itinery where I wanna go ..... but I never been to Taipei before so I will be abit blur on the planning.  Cos usually I go on tour is my friends who do all the planning .... I am there just to relax hahaha..... Dearie was there for 1 month before he should be more familiar than me but he put me totally in charge...... any of you have any recommendations?  I am really looking forward for this tour but I miss TT.

Actually I do feel bad for not bringing her .... left her with my in laws cos so pai sei right both of us go enjoy and yet leave TT behind with them ..... a bit dilema leh ...... well keep finger crossed maybe I will change my mind to bring her along ............ the family of Drexler Goh must always be together heehee .....actually  is more of  guilt hehehe.....

11 comments:

  1. hi teresa,
    refer to puroland.multiply.com.... she has a Taiwan MTR map which she puts all the food n sight seeing on it liao.... hahhaa....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... i went taipei, but it was with tour..

    Just make sure u go to the night markets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi teresa,

    u give me ur email address.... i give u my version also.... then u can combine mine n puroland to make ur very own itinerary.... hahaha.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. can ask my fren...she taiwan fan...go 3 times liao still planning the nxt one...

    http://penjop.multiply.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thanks sista.........

    ok here is my email: happybaby03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i went wif tour too....if there's anything i can help..dun feel shy okie...=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these excitement made me wanna go taiwan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey whats the new macs breakie item ah? I happen to just walk pass, didnt get a closer look but looks like sausage mc muffin with egg leh..

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya san .... but the muffin is Not the usual one it tasted more like hotcake .......

    mei u can go lah plan well heehee

    sista thanks for all info ..... i will seek help again once I confirm the dates heehee

    ReplyDelete
  10. but i also 不舍得 my princesses.

    ReplyDelete
  11. mei me too hahaha i she bu de TT oso

    ReplyDelete