Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Gastric again!!! 28 & 29 April 08

                               TT hold on so tight on me when I pat her to sleep

After my lunch, I feel that I am sweating non stop even I am in air-conditioned place.  Suddenly I feel so cold and broke into cold sweat ..... I have gastric pain arghhh is so painful.

During my confinement time it strike once and is the same so painful and I puke all my food out.  Today same thing happen I puke out all the food I ate during lunch and my face suddenly turn pale.  My colleagues got a shocked and quickly ask me to pack and go to see a doctor immediately. 

They wanted to help me down as I dun wish to trouble them I make my way down on my own to hire a taxi.  Reached the clinic and got my Q number 13 but Dr Ong number table flashes only 2 OMG!  I have to wait for so long ...... after a 15mins wait I walk up to the nurse at the counter to check on the other doctor - Dr Neoh's patient Q  cos I can't hold for long. 

She told me if I were to see another Dr Neoh I might have difficulties in coming back to see Dr Ong in future.  The nurse see how painful and pale I am she approached Dr Ong and told him about my condition.  Dr Ong quickly skip others and see me immediately he got a shocked that I look so pale ...... and instructed the nurse to give me the medicine on the spot.

Feeling giddy, no strength at all while walking home under the hot sun the journey back home from the clinic seems to be so long like walking on Great Wall hahaha...... 万里长城, 长又长.  Immediately I fell on the bed to rest ..... but the pain is still a killing to me .... sit up cannot stand cannot lying down oso cannot sigh .... really PAI MIA ....... walk into the kitchen and grab a plastic bag and puke again.

After puking I try lying down again ... this time I fell asleep till my mum called and check on me .... then I feel better.  Thanks to my hubby whom bought me porridge for dinner while you still have to carry TT up.  *muacks*   TT is also a good gal told her mama not feeling well she have to behave she really did and fell asleep after I change her.

Got a 2 days mc from Dr Ong so TT did not go to my MIL place .... TT also behave well .... thanks to my parents whom bring food for me.  My nephew came to hehehe the way he sayang TT so cute ... hehe .... after they left TT & I fell asleep together again hehe .... and is so hot in the afternoon .... both of us are like sleeping in an oven .... no choice have to on the aircon and bill is going up!! Like what sz mei says SP services is the most happiest of all now.

7 comments:

  1. is it something that u ate and it doesnt agree with ur tummy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess so ..... tats not the 1st time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what did u eat for breakfast and lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh i had that before too! During last trimester, i puked big time and even peed in my pants (*paiseh*) after eating the medicine my doctor gave me for my stomachache. scary!
    today had gastric too..... no time to eat breakfast / lunch.............. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. rest well!! and drink lots of fluid...

    ReplyDelete