Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 14 April 2008

Why no blog ah ?

                                   Anyone can help my colleague buy this sweet?Lately no blog from me?? hehehe I am BUSY! hahahahah of cos I am busy with my precious and work.  Is peak period at work cos need to generate all the results out by 2 weeks time ...... to all the clubs.

TT is getting more and more active ...... and she is so cute .... she always left some milk back home for me to feed her.  And she love me massaging her hahaha ..... she love to talk ... and when u play with her she will always smile at you.  Think she can recognise us already my dad so excited to see, talk and play with her everytime.

My life have been so routine now ..... work, home, cook, laundry, take care of TT, sleep and rise and shine again hmmmmmmmmmm I wonder how my life would be if I have another baby.  Of cos now I dun dare to think of no. 2  shall let nature takes its course then dun wanna plan ...

I have been looking out for jobs lately any of you have any recommendation?  I love my current job is stress free which I am looking for as all of you know that I am down with thyroid I can't afford to have stressful job but still I feel money is more important as I need to provide for TT now.  Everything is increasing ..... only salary never wor .... sigh .....

5 comments:

  1. Health is as important as money, not easy to find a stress free job nowadays..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. true i agree but i would wanna provide better life for TT so Now till can pia ..... would love to loh

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love early childhood leh ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. teaching is not stress free lor

    ReplyDelete