Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 6 April 2008

Friday - 04 April 08 Part 2


Fall asleep with TT while coaxing her to sleep hahaha ..... I just love that feeling falling asleep with my VIP I love hugging her to sleep heehee ......   Woke up suddenly cos is getting dark OMG! Is almost 7pm .... hahaha check on my HP ... I have a total of 8 miss call ...... 1 miss call is from SZ mei and the rest is my dearie's ..... and of cos I think about 3 sms hahaha ...... one of the sms is from Zijie aka Edwin ..... we are meeting for dinner! 

Quickly have a quick bath while TT is still sleeping cos Zijie is picking me up 1st and pick the rest of them later on and Dearie make his own way there.  I suggest to go Garen's brother's shop Mont Calzone  to have our dinner.  Went there with Maro gang before like the food there so I suggest to go and furthermore Junfa know Garen hehe so it will be good that we go over cos Garen is helping out there.

We ordered each a pasta and we ordered Fritto Misto, Cesare salad, pizza and Curry chicken to share ..... I ordered Aglio Olio and dearie have Bolognese ..... while the rest of them ordered Alle Vongole (with clams), Polpa Di Granchio (with crab meat) and Salmone Affumicato (smoked salmon) their mont tea and coffee is nice too. 

We enjoyed the food and of cos catching up with friends is still the best..... Penny didn't come back with Edwin this time kinda miss her my dear pal!  Went back home at around 10+ and dearie went out with the guys cos I am the only woman there and with baby hahaha ..... so I have to bring TT back and give up going K Box with them.

 Dearie very garang loh ..... go till 5+ in the morning and came back with beer smell .... thanks to Jordan kept asking him to drink.  And he very AUTOMATIC kekekeke ..... didn't wanna sleep with me and TT while he is still wearing the beer perfume hahaha.........

No comments:

Post a Comment