Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 14 April 2008

TT is sick - Monday 14 April 08


Before I could open the office door .... my nephew called ..... "hello 婶婶 baby .... err .... errr"  I got worried! Arthur you really give me a shocked leh! ........hahaha my MIL took over and speak to me .... baby keep on crying dunno what happen...... MIL told me maybe she got block nose ..... and she is not feeling good with it.  Told my MIL I be there soon .... took a bus to my in law's place and she is sound asleep when I reached there.  MIL told me she just fell asleep after much coaxing and she told me that TT ignored her when she called her and is the 1st time she is like that.

She didnt sleep for long about 20mins later she woke up and the moment she see me she smile at me ... OMG really melt my heart!  MIL didnt bathe her since she have a running nose .... so just wipe her with warm water.  MIL is carrying TT while we making our way down to see the Doctor .... she started to cry knowing that I am not the one carrying her ..... so I took over from my MIL she keep quiet after that!  Arghhhhhh .... she is recognising us liaoz ..... and she is so sticky to me now!

This is the 1st time I feed baby with medicine ..... when I see how TT react to medicine I am so scare ..... she is crying and crying non stop .... and almost vomit out everything ..... really hurt me to see her like that .... think TT caught a cold when we are having meeting yesterday ..... sorry TT is mama again .............. making u suffer ..........

Although TT is sick I still remember your birthday ok pal..... Happy birthday Jinchuan welcome to the 3 club hahahaha ... u laff at me one month ago ....ok  hahah

8 comments:

  1. how tt tdy le?? hope she is gettin better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to my mil she is ok le ..... thanks for the concern but hor ...... she cough leh ... dunno is it K K one leh ..... lately i heard she cough but like K K type

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for al the concern my sista!

    ReplyDelete