Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 2 May 2008

Friday - 30 April 08

Suppose to meet Ms Koh (sec sch teacher) for dinner but I think better to stuff myself for buffet food so decided to give a miss.

Went PP with Linda & her daughter Eva to shop cos I need to buy a present for one of our MC member - Mr Edmund Tan he is celebrating his 70th Birthday tomorrow 1st May 08.  Looking forward to this event cos is been quite sometime I did not see him and his son Thomson Tan is my daughter's Insurance Agent heehee ......

We share the present and I am the representative to attend this event cos Linda & Jolene cant make it tomorrow.  We bought a wallet and a key pouch for him cos frankly speaking  I don't have such an elderly friend before so I am quite lost in what should I buy.

Bought myself a sandals and off we go for dinner we went Ichiban for dinner cos Ihave craving for jap food.  Packet their curry katsu for my husband  while he went to pick TT up and if I were to packet him something from food court I feel guilty hahaha

Reached home around 8+pm ...... dearie carrying TT and she is about to sleep..... dearie told me she make a fuss cry non stop ... guess that she miss me..... cos everyday I will open the door to welcome her back home ... but today am late back home she is not very happy.  But when I call her she smile at me .... and I feed her the remaining milk she finished it my husband tried to let her drink she doesn't wanna drink.  Now really headache .... how can I leave her 4 days 3 nights in July leh .............

4 comments:

  1. hee.. yeah, that were to happen to me, i think i would feel guilty about ta baoing food for Sean from the food court too.. heeeee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. muhaha ya loh ... he read my blog de loh so oso cannot hide hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. nxt time u bring TT to punggol plaza can go basement1 try the Suki Sushi...cheap n gd :)

    ReplyDelete