Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 8 May 2008

Thursday - 08 May 2008

If you follow the Channel 8 抢摊 every Tuesday you will find this Missy Muffins familiar .....Still have a few stalls I wanna try ..... dun try the Laksa at Bedok  .... SUCKS Food sucks boss sucks big time too! hahaha

Ok back to muffins.... thanks to Linda, she went to buy for us these muffins when she is at Hong Leong this morning.  She came back with 6 boxes of muffins hahaha ..... like delivery gal ..... she standing outside my office door and she SHOO SHOO me from outside I thought she is asking me whether is she safe to come in with all these muffins .....I gave her a safe to come in signal and I went back to do my work but her meaning is ask me to open the door for her .... muhahahahaha ...... :X

The muffins smell so nice when is piping hot....... limited flavor left when she order ..... so the lady boss gave Linda a name card telling her to call to order and can pick it up later.  The muffins is a bit dry I tried the cheese and oreo flavor and my cousin Pauline had one chocolate chips muffin but she say no chocolate chip inside the muffin itself and she feel dry too.  Is cheap it cost only $1 each and quite a big one.

Ok another 抢摊 stall I have tried .... and rating is so so only .... can have more improvement!  But Jolene say is nice .... gonna buy some more on Monday .......... sz mei, LL  you all still want some more??  Next to try is the full marks Tiong Bahru Market Prawn noodle anyone wanna join me there??

7 comments:

  1. i heard the prawn noodle's Q is super long. mi fren Q 5-10 min.. the Q nv move and she gave up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the imm stall hasn't open leh. today i went didn't smell any muffin.

    the laksa stall owner is the most jia lat one. ahhahaha he cross the river then dismantle the bridge... can't stand him.. now he is selling his old recipe again. cos he is famous lioa.. got a lot of customers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow .... like tat ah ..... hmmmmm must find one time non peak hr to go

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya loh he kns one .... my neighbour went to try he say not nice somemore attitude problem

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, the claypot rice at taman jurong food centre, 2nd floor also not bad. tried during my lunch time there...but hor, they made when order, so have to wait for quite a while....

    got chance, can try.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried the muffins. Its quite ok. Gotto eat it while its hot.

    The laksa owner is really notorious now. I think his wife must be so disappointed in him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya hehe must eat while is hot .....

    that laksa uncle like shit loh

    ReplyDelete