Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 6 May 2008

Sunday - 4th May 08 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!

                                                       My cute nephew                                                  My 2 lovely VIP  in my life                            Our 1st family photo but TT Not looking at the camera                                      My SIL 's bro  share the same BD as my mum                                                    A gift to TT from my SIL

Was trying to wake up early so can give dearie a treat of Mcgriddles hahahah he so lazy loh miss it again...... 3 of us slept in cooling room till 11+am ...... went Bedok for late breakfast and early lunch at Burger King and we headed to NTUC to buy our groceries.  Unfortunately, Bedok NTUC run out of the items that I wanna buy.....*sigh* took MRT to Paya Lebar to have it all done!  One BIG round!

Clean up the house while TT is sleeping and around 4+ near to 5pm Gina & Han came over they are back from Bali trip and they bought us Avocado and Coffee thanks my dearest neighbour.  After they left we are about to go out  ..... today is my mum's birthday and we are going out for dinner.

My parents, dearie & I each have a bowl of dessert first while waiting for my brother & family.  The dessert is good hehehe .... service is good as well!   is located at Potong Pasir too .... their hot dessert is selective.

My SIL's brother share the same birthday as my mum so we celebrate together ...... wanted to have HK Street ZI CHAR but they closed down OMG!  No choice cos we have 3 babies there and we do not wanna shift place so we have dinner at the new shop is call HENG SHAN located at Blk 142 Potong Pasir ..... REGRETTED!  Cos the food not nice especially the tang hoon crab sucks!  The crab not fresh and with a kinda funny smell and taste!  Service sucks too!  Lucky is not that expensive if not really heartpain for paying such food!

The day ended with a small celebration at my brother's house ..... hehehe .... and of cos my nephew cry when everyone start to leave the house  .... poor baby hahaha.........


4 comments:

  1. Ooh, so Blk 142 Zi Char cannot make it har? Then next time when I shift in to Potong Pasir will give that a miss. The dessert is gd? I oso never tried that before... hee, once I finish my confinement... sure go there try. The weather is so so so so HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, hehe ya that HENG SHAN cannot eat .. last time they have HK street there very nice de yummy! ......

    ya weather hot so how are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me having heat rashes cos the weather is too hot. But other than that I am enjoying my confinement... oso a little lack of sleep too as I am doing total breastfeeding. Yesterday got a shock, saw blood at Kayla's umbilical cord there. Already 2wks 2days and still the cord has yet to drop, so gan jiong took her to see PD. Luckily no infection and all is well and its normal. Since see PD must take weight, she has gained alot! From birth of 3.18kg she now weighs 3.7kg at 2wks and 2days old wor! Think she is enjoying my breastmilk alot and she poos and wees alot oso man! Make me so busy changing her diapers. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo heheeh good for you .... rest well har ... I kw total BF is really tiring but do rest well .... :)

    ReplyDelete