Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 17 May 2008

Tuesday - 13 May 2008


Past few days I have been receiving gifts from my husband relatives side... didnt know people celebrate baby 4th month till I get to know my husband.  So now I have to learn what is all about ..... dunno what is it all about cos my family dun do this at all.

Thanks to all the relatives whom bring the eggs, mee sua and clothings to TT .....

After work I came home to do all the cleaning up of house, laundry, cooking and of cos most important is to wait for TT to come back with my husband.  Almost 830pm already they still not back yet.  Guess my husband is on OT again.....

They came back is almost 9pm already ..... i have started to boil the eggs when I am back home ..... but i have to make 100 .... hahah with my small pot is really slow ..... cos my big pot i use it to cook soup for dinner.

By the time i finished all the boiling of eggs and do all the cleaning up is already 2am kinda tired already.  And when I am going to sleep is already 2+am coming to 3am.  And I have to wake up early the next morning.  So tiring ..............


10 comments:

  1. 100 days??? what dialect group is ur hubby???

    ReplyDelete
  2. i oso dunno .... is a gift loh so after tat i will make into red eggs give back

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4th mth also celebrate one? interesting leh... 1st time i heard of tis :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. agnes hehehe not only u ppl ard me oso 1st time hear this hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah.. so much clothes ah.. TT is a lucky girl wor..

    ReplyDelete