Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 27 May 2008

Toothache again ...............

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh this time my blog no picture cos no mood to take any hahaha .... cos I am having TOOTHACHE!  That's what I hate most ..... and I hate seeing dentist 

Left with no choice went down to see the Dentist that I seen last 2 years ago.  Before I went to see the dentist my colleague and I went to feast hahaha although I can't eat much but I still manage to finish my Yong Tau Fu .... hiak hiak

I went to Oliver Dental Surgery which is located just a few shops away from my office.  Luckily there is slot for me ..... Dr Kausar take a good look at my tooth hahaha .... my wisdom tooth on my right side decay already! And the one that she do surgery for me 2 years ago is in great pain and I have to go do rooting which cost $800!!!!  Is HEARTPAIN more than TOOTH PAIN hahahaha ...... I feel like extracting it rather than do the rooting which cost so much.

Scheduled with her to do extracting of my other 2 wisdom tooth on Thursday ..... arghhhhh I am going through the whole process again ......

15 comments:

  1. but if u cannot eat, then can lose weight mah, good also right. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. muhahahah but i hungry leh :( hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. join me on my diet... haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. muhahahah I am trying oso hehehe sigh .... if not July go see my gynae she will scold me again hahaha for outting on weight

    ReplyDelete
  5. how come july must go see ur gynae?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have another dose of Hep B to go heehee

    ReplyDelete
  7. ur hep b must go ur gynae meh? how come so special?

    ReplyDelete
  8. san, oh .... cos my gynae did the jab for me de ......

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh...

    but if u wanna save money u can go else where to jab.. (eg If ur gp is cheaper can go there)

    just get a dr's letter or a card from ur gynae stating ur hep b results, and number what jab given which date..

    just bring this letter to which ever dr u wanna go to and they will jab..

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, the rooting is really expensive wor! But then wisdom tooth extraction wont lose weight leh, i second day after extracting my wisdom tooth already eating normal food liao... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. San .... oh for me i chin chye one loh ... so Dr Heng ask me wanna have the jab i just say yes hahaha

    Jo hahah yup I am eating pasta with sz mei already hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. waaaaaaaaa the rooting is ex..
    just extract it better.. cos no use for the teeth also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. o ger.. hope u are feeling better liao. hahahah judging fr the food pic fr other newer posts, i guess u are able to eat normally liao. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hazel ya loh extract it! hahah

    Jas yup yup I can munch munch le

    ReplyDelete