Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 19 May 2008

Friday - 16 May 08


Today I brought TT to my office cos my colleagues said that they have not seen her for sometimes.  TT was wide awake when I bring her there and when I having my lunch she is sound asleep hehehe good gal rite?

After meeting up my colleagues took a cab To East Shore cos is TT injection time.  Today the bill is $204 again ..... with rota virus medicine given.

TT weighing 6.7kg and 65cm long.  She have put on a 0.4kg and 2cm long after last month check up.  Doctor Low say she is above average everything is good!  But I am a bit blur about the injection thingy cos Dr Low told me I can consider 6in1 jab next month ..... I was like errrrr ..... didn't she is doing the injection already?  Gotta check again with him ......

TT is tired after the jab ...... heheh look we are watching TV together and she fell asleep hahah so cute right and I cant help laffing at it!

14 comments:

  1. eh? thot 6-in-1 was done early???

    ReplyDelete
  2. helloo... how come TT so fast injection again? she's taking 6-in-1 or 5-in-1? cos adelle nxt injection is next mth leh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!!!!!!!!! doze off leh TT. aiyoh.. so adorable. fee like hugging her hahahaha~

    wah ur ger so tall liao. wonder how tall is my Matthew. hee~ brought his to see dr for constipation on sat. 6.6kg liao... hahah think his heavy diaper added on to the weight.
    btw, wat injection did she take his time rd? 6-in-1 or 5-in-1. i'm going to polclinic his fri for matt's 1st 5-in-1.

    btw, my gp quote me $150 for each pneumoccocal jab. need 4 jabs in total @ 4,5,6 & 18mth. is TT going for this jab too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i oso dunno leh to be frank ... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jas i blur blur no ask wor last mth 204 this mth 204 again ..... oh so broke!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya lor theresa... jab so x. i'm going to take the 6-in-1 jab package fr polyclinic. all the jab add up onli abt 330

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh .... polyclinic i got think b4 but then ppl say is different dosage so i will still stick to PD for TT

    ReplyDelete
  8. orh okok. no wonder so x! :)
    haha nvm la, my area oso dun really have RD. so chin chye lah, go polyclinic

    ReplyDelete
  9. 6-in-1 package i think is like tat one....

    2months 6-in-1
    4months 5-in-1
    6months 6-in-1

    the 6th vaccinde is the hep b vaccine in the 6-in-1

    ReplyDelete
  10. wah, vaccination for kids nowadays so expensive ah?

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh like tat ah ... me blur lah anything good for her just take haha

    san ya loh ... money not enuff ....

    ReplyDelete
  12. the health booklet got state mah

    ReplyDelete
  13. muhhahah i never read tat kekeke oops

    ReplyDelete