Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 19 May 2008

Thursday - 15 May 2008


Took another 3 days of ML this week ..... TT always dun allow me to sleep late ..... woke up with her at 9+am ..... and chatted with sz mei on msn. 

We went Tampines Mall together cos I wanted to get a gift for my dearie ..... have decided to buy him a watch.  3 years ago I bought him one too and just nice the watch spoil last week ahahaha guess that it just come in the right time cos I am cracking head what should I buy for him.

Walk around TM and finally we settle at a shop in century square and bought a GShock watch for him.  Both of us think that this watch is unique cos it is dual timing .... hehe and it goes well with the red siding.  Hope he will like it

We then headed to Soup Restaurant for lunch ..... eh ... I a bit sua ku lah this is the 1st time I eat there hahaha ...... the chicken is good .... and we ordered sweet potato leaves and fish we hardly can finish it haha and we each order a cold dessert YUMMY! .... shall bring my parents there to try the food next time.

5 comments: