Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 12 May 2008

Sunday - 11 May 2008 Happy Mother's Day!

IS MY DAY!  I am promoted to Mother so I get to celebrate this day hehehe ....... but I have to "service" my husband leh although is my day   Woke up early to go market buy vegetables, buy breakfast for him ... come back do laundry, clean up the house .... for him he just sit there do nothing and kept pushing TT to me although I am still busy with my household chores!  I shall make him work on Father's day then!  So angry that I gave him a good "talking" hahahaha...........

Went for CC meetings and sis GLC came to pick us up and we headed to Katong Mall Hanabi Japanese Restuarant for dinner is another new location.  Is an ala carte buffet and they are fully booked and they can't entertain walk-in customers anymore. 

The sashimi is fresh I ate one only cos I dun really take sashimi hehehe ..... I must learn to eat!  We ordered lotsa food at one goal .... I love their soft shell crab maki is very nice I ate 12pcs of that hahahah OOPS :X  We had lotsa tempura and maki and we ate till very full..... and I feel so sleepy after the heavy meals! 

Again TT is a good gal she slept while we having our dinner ...... took a family photo ... but mine turns out no good thats why is not post here shall wait for my BIL's one then I can post it up!  Went over to sz mei place .... and yz is so sweet to make my dearie a cup of coke with salt cos he is not feeling quite well.  Thanks yz!

Enjoyed the dinner very much ...... but I dun feel anything cos TT is still so young and I think I  only can enjoy my Mother's day only when TT grow up hahaha ... am looking forward to see what TT will give mama in future! hehehe ............


@@@HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY TO ALL!@@@

9 comments:

  1. yeah, hanabi is good, quality good, quantity not bad and price also good.. (the owner is my dad's cousin, so gotta promote).. haha.. but even if not related, i still say the food is good.

    they are famous for their soft shell crab handrolls.. did u try any handrolls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sand,
    u go eat got discount anot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH really i never try handroll .... cos I think like very big portion hahaha so i order maki ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. citibank got discount hehehe for ala carte menu only

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy leh..... promoted liao.... can cel mother's day..... hahaha...... slowly TT will start to draw u mother's card liao......

    ReplyDelete
  6. sam..... no discount but got give compliementary gift..

    and my parents always invited to any grand opening of any hanabi store.. really good food, so i guess thats enough discount they can giev us? ahhaa...

    ReplyDelete
  7. how much is the buffet for both lunch n dinner ???

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh ya, can i have the contact# ?? Bcos the website did not put Katong outlet details.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. eh i think is 30+ leh the buffet ... i dun have the number wor .... let me check with my sil then let u kw

    ReplyDelete