Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 28 May 2008

Friday - 23 May 2008

                                       ***Picture is from sz mei - thanks mei***

Woke up early today although I am on mc cos of the extracting of wisdom tooth as I have an interview to attend.  So I have asked sz mei whether she is available to look after TT for me for a short while.  Lucky she is available hehe ..... push TT over to her at around 9.15am ..... and off I go to the interview.

The office is located at Merchant Road they are distributors of movies ...... the office looks good ..... I shall go for it if I am being selected!  The interview is about 1/2 hr and I went to Central while waiting for sz mei & TT.

We met at Orchard MRT and off we go SHOPPING!!!  Went Taka to see what we are gonna "grab" later hahaha ..... was there around 11+am ...... crowd is still ok ..... but after we had lunch at Ambush .... and continue our shopping OMG ...... the crowd looks much more bigger compare at around 11+am.

I bought a Tefal frying pan, Bamboo Charcoal and Corelle bowl hahaha .... good buy cos sz mei have Taka Card which there is additional 10% off the sale price.  Saw some Sesame Street learning toys wanted to get for TT .... but wanna have some opinion from dearie too .... so decided to drop it first and let him see for himself tomorrow ..... cos we have decided to come shop again!!!


2 comments:

  1. distributors of movies!? wow. if u are selected, next time u can have free movies!

    ReplyDelete