Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 27 May 2008

Sunday - 18 May 08 Happy Birthday Dearie!

                                                         Baby Kayla

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARIE!  Yes is my dearie's birthday today and is TT's actual 4th month..... hehehe ..... and happily we are going to make our way to Joanne & Matthew's Princess - Kayla's 1st month celebration.  I opened the door and shocked to see there is a cat in front of my door "MEOWing at me..... I quickly close the door to prevent her from running in.

Left with no choice but we have to get out of the house cos we are somehow late ..... quickly go out and closed the door the cat is still MEOWing at me!!! Look at it she is preggie I guess ..... and maybe she is looking for a place so that she can give birth.  When we walk to the lift she is still following us! Luckily she didn't CHEONG into the lift! haha

Reached Jo's place at about 3pm ....Baby Kayla so cute she look more and more like Matt!  Food that they cater is good and she bought some tarts and eclair is very nice Jo where did you order from har?

Left Jo's place to my mum's place for awhile before heading to my MIL's house ...... bought some food to my MIL's house and OMG hahaha there is so much food ..... and my BIL & family went out .... hahah so we have to help finished up the food.

The day ended with a small celebration with our family members..... my MIL bought my husband a cake .... and Ah Ma is there with us too .... and just nice that small aunt and Shi Shi is there! hehehe...... Thanks to all for all the wishes to my dearie!

***Photos of my dearie's birthday will post at nite..... hehe

1 comment:

  1. hihi sista,

    glad you liked the food! The eclairs and swiss rolls were from amasco (i think) and fruit tarts we asked matt's uncle to help us order... I liked it too! Yum Yum... will order it the next time we do our house warming... hee. Indeed leh, everyone says Kayla looks like Matt... kekeke... dat makes Matt so happy and such a proud daddy loh! Hey, thanks once again for coming and for your generous gifts! We are very very blessed... we shld meet up for dinner soon or even lunch since you clearing your ML... *wink*

    ReplyDelete