Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 12 May 2008

Saturday - 10 May 2008


Wanna sleep a little later also cannot why leh ... because of my VIP ..... *sigh* hahaha think she know is a weekend and she is expecting that we will bring her out for the whole day today.  Hahahaha think she become "flower leg" liao ..... she is doing her baby talk next to me for the whole morning!!!  After her talk she tired she fell asleep so in between I did catch a small nap ..... 1hr + later she start again *faintz*

No choice but top drag ourselves up .... and I went to cook marcoroni soup for our late breakfast cum lunch.  Around 4+pm we left the house to Parkway for shopping cos I have yet to buy any present for my mum and my mil.

Went straight to Poh Heng to look at their gold chain wow gold is really expensive nowsaday ...... bought a chain for my mum for her birthday cum mother's day present and she can use my chain to match my SIL's gift to her a gold pendent.  I bought a pendent and a chain for my mum in law .... hope she like it personally I like the design of the pendent I bought for her forget to take the pic ..... I am so absent minded!

My parents came over to parkway and we went to 高记 for dinner.  My mum & I share one 贵妃 fried rice, dad & dearie each have a bowl of 拉面.  And we ordered a few side dishes to go along with our main course.  The pork ribs come in big portion and there is 4 pcs of MAN TOU to go along with it.  I dun take pork but can smell the ribs is good, I like their chicken ... is crispy but then limited chicken breast for me .... hehehe .... simply love chicken breast!  TT is a good gal she sleep throughout our meal again hehehe .....

By the time we finished the food TT woke up and is her turn to have her milk... went to their nursery room to make the milk and wanted to feed her there but there is another mummy doing breastfeeding so we went out to feed her lucky there is seats available next to Anderson Ice cream.  Never went shopping .... and off we go back to my place, mum asked me to help her ordered diapers for my nephew and they went back with us to pick it up. 

Thanks to my dad whom help me clean up some SMELLY EGGS that is given by my relatives hehehe my house is full of eggs and mee sua again!  Will take pics to show you all cos TT is turning 4mths old this coming Thursday! Times really fly!

8 comments:

  1. yummy food again...no wonder sand dun wanna see ur blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh!!!!!111 i couldnt help myself!!

    *cover eyes..but peeking thru fingers..*

    why ur house got so many eggs and mee sua again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. san is a traditional thingy from my in law side wor .... say TT turns 4 mths must give all these again

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh...

    yeah i heard b4, 4 months got to do something, but dunno do what.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh is like open the taste bud

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah..every 4 months give? you can open egg and mee sua stall liao

    ReplyDelete
  7. no is not every 4 mths is when TT turn 4th mths kekeke

    ReplyDelete