Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 19 May 2008

Wednesday 14 May 08 TT 4 month "celebration"

                      forgot to take the whole cake before i start eating hahaTime really flies very fast TT is 4 months old!!! My mil say that both of her actual and lunar dates she will be busy cos is our great grandparents death anniversary so we will do a small celelbration on the 14 May 08.

As per requested I gotta order cakes for the relatives and make the red eggs to give back as a gifts to them. 

I woke up quite early cos the delivery of the cakes is at 830am ..... and 3rd auntie came early to give gifts to TT.  My MIL and ah ma came at around 10am.

Praying of bed god is a must for today and my mil make mee sua for TT to eat and today she can so call open her taste bud.  Taste chicken leg, mushroom etc.  She can eat the mee sua and she enjoyed it!  I didn't get to see cos I went to the market to buy some vegetables with sz.  Quite disappointed that they didn't wait for me cos I wanna see my own daugther eating the mee sua.

TT have been putting her hand in her mouth very frequently I think her gum is starting to itch .... and her saliva is all over her face, clothings .... how to stop that anyone have any ideas .... I heard one very funny de .....

Wanna thanks sz & yz for the recline chair is really useful ....

13 comments:

  1. wow... TT started to taste food already?? and she really eat mee sua?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u can always cook n feed her mee sua later on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. midas, not same wor... cos its her first time eating solids mah... so i guess as a mummy, she would want to see as many "1st" times loh... hee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup yup .... adelle can taste liao oso .... i let her taste lemon tea, mug hahahah ..... my ah ghor let her taste cheng teng muhahah so fun the way she drink

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup yup i wanna see the 1st time

    ReplyDelete
  6. then u shld do it the nite b4 hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. eh is my mil cook it de .....

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah.. 4th month got celebration wan ya. haha her expression must be really funny when she eat all these 'adult food' haha dun taset like the milk which she has been drinking for 4 mths leh. welcome to the food paradise TT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahah ya haha .... i let her try eat toufu oso hahah

    ReplyDelete
  10. my ger started putting fist in her mouth since i took off her mittens very frequently. that was about 7-8wks old. nowadays like to bite the teat of her bottle. -_-'''

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow wow... TT must be enjoying all the good food ya!! :D so far we only let adelle taste fruits & the cream on my birthday cake... :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. time really flies.. so fast TT's 4mth old! hehe soon she'll be able to sit up... stand n walk... =)

    btw i tot its 100 day can open taste bud liao.. coz cantonese is 100 days..

    ReplyDelete
  13. ours is 4 mths leh ..... i dunno abt 100 days

    ReplyDelete