Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 19 May 2008

This is the reason why I am slow in blogging ......


SZ mei asked me over msn .... "you no blog har?" hahahaha why I am slow ... the reason is I AM HOOKED ON VIWAWA!

This is an online game recommended by sz mei ...... hahah mei mei I am hooked on this leh how?

Ok basically they have a few games but I only play 3 which is Wahjong, Sushido and Match It .... the rest of the games I have not try I scare I will be more addicted to it!  My dearie is also hooked on the games hahaha but he is good enough to given in to me to play all the times thanks dear love ya!

If you bored nothing to do can try playing the games there ...... and please do add me as a friend my ID is QQ3 and sz mei's is sz123   Enjoy the game!

6 comments:

  1. woh! Looks cute lei... wat is the link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting leh! Ya, can share the link? No wonder i saw some online frens put viwawa, i still wondering what is this...hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. the wahjong looks nice leh... shall try it out :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok here is the link www.viwawa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yar quite fun d game. Juz added u on my frd list

    ReplyDelete