Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Mon - Tues - 1 Aug - 2 Aug 2011


Busy day for me on Monday ..... felt so sick and tired .... but still headed over to in law place for dinner.  Thanks to my MIL whom always cook for us and if sometime when I am not free to go over she will pack and asked Dearie to bring back for me ..... but she always over packed and I always ended up bloated tummy!

On Tuesday morning Coco told me that we will not be meeting up cos Thomas will not be free .... till early noon she called me and said that Thomas can make it to meet us .... too bad I have told Sam that we be cancelling the makan session and he have already have other plans. 

No choice so the 3 of us still continue our meet up.... we went over to East Coast for dinner my dear sis craving for crabs ......

We ordered a few dishes to share ..... too bad Satay Beehoon close on Tues if not I will go Q for it!  Nice crab ... shall go back for more again next time!

3 comments: