Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 19 August 2011

Tues - Fri - 16 Aug 11 - 19 Aug 11

Tuesday

Suppose to makan with my 猪朋狗友 at East Coast Hawker .... but those lame guys just put Sandy and I aeroplane ..... one say migrane wanna go home after viewing some house .... one say MC at home (note: this fellow is the organiser!) and the other one like a ku niang say bo lang mai come!  Sandy and I was not very angry cos these fellow always aeroplane!  But at least we meet up! 

Good thing I have a gf with me ...... so we headed for Ajisen for dinner ..... standard drop quite alot .... had a great time spent with her .... and my dear friend bought her very own resale house at Toa Payoh - ground floor and she say we can BBQ at her place already hahah wait till she finish her reno and we shall pay her a visit!



Wednesday

Went back to my in law's shop for dinner ..... after dinner we are all catching the Taiwan show - 爱 thats my in law's favourite show cos they have been catching it since 1st episode!  But I saw my FIL went to open up his chair and rest in a corner ..... was feeling strange cos he usually will be watching the show .....

At around midnight .... my SIL msn us that she just came back from SGH .... my FIl was admitted!  She told us he complained of chest pain at around 10+pm ... and they brought him to Clinic and they refer him to SGH.  Hope everything will be fine the next day ......


Thursday

Took urgent leave and help out at the shop .... MIL still have lotsa delivery to do for the day .... so I went to do one delivery with her and the rest we activate Dearie's Uncle to help with the worker.  Dearie have RT today so he couldn't make it to visit FIL in hospital .... so the kids is left home with the helper while we went over to visit FIL after closing the shop at 6+pm.

FIL look better and Doctor told us he can discharge tomorrow noon .... as for the scan his blockage is 10% so must be careful of what he eat and also help him to cut down smoking!


Friday

Came back to work and Dearie is on leave .... he helped to look after TT and also help MIL in her shop.  SIL went to pick up FIL in the noon and he is back for rest..... delivery still on going due to the coming of Hari Raya usually is the most busy period for my in laws.  Dearie say FIL feels better already.  Thank god everything just go well!

3 comments:

  1. must eat healthy liao...

    my colleague's bro only 40+ yrs old today hospitalised 3 blocked artery wah lau...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya loh heng he is ok ... ya loh must eat healthy liao must tell my MIL dun deep fried so many stuffs le

    ReplyDelete