Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 21 August 2011

Sunday - 21 Aug 2011


Today is called Cook and share a pot of curry day ..... someone created the event in FB haha so ya I am here to join cos I just feel that PRC is way too much!  PRC = PLEASE RESPECT CURRY! Hahahah good one ... so I bought the Prima Taste premix easier for me!

Woke up at around 9+am and took a bus to Bedok with TT as Dearie went for his annual RT in the morning and will meet up with us to have breakfast together.  Madness in Bedok carpark in the morning Dearie took like 1/2 an hour just to go round to look for one parking lot! 

We had breakfast together and went over to my in law place to visit my FIL .... but he is not around as my MIL said that he went out to meet a friend.  Just so coincident my Parents are around too ... my mum is doing her weekly foot reflexology with my Uncle and Auntie.  Accompany them to have lunch and after we parted went back home to let my 2 baobei take a nap while I whip up a good meal for them. 

TT loves to eat onion egg so I prepared for her that .... bought her the cute fishcake from the market cos their fishball is all sold out!

We have so much left over so I intend to bring it to the office to have lunch tomorrow ...... Dearie say the curry from prima taste good too in future can cook more stuffs from them.

11 comments:

  1. the prima pre mix is very good.
    mee rebus is good too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the mee rebus is good. The prawn noodles
    Too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried laksa is good wonder how is the hainanese chicken rice ..... i shall try the prawn noodle next time

    ReplyDelete
  4. hainese i dun find nice...
    i prefer KEE sauce for the rice..
    the kway teow sauce is no good.
    overall the malay dishes sauces are good....
    mee siam mee rebus sayur lodeh mee goreng (s0 s0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah.. hazel, looks like u've tried everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have tried most. except the crab one cos too leh cheh ahhhhahaa
    the satay also not bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wow ..... Hazel is fan of Prima taste!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am! playcheat dinner mah.. easy and fast!!! hahaa

    ReplyDelete