Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Wednesday - 10 Aug 2011


Took leave today as TT is having holiday .... so will be my nephews .... actually wanna bring TT to Museum but end up I went to my Parent's place. 

When I am at the door I saw Papa massaging Mama's leg .... Papa told me Isiah push Mama and she had a fall ..... my reaction is called him and gave him a good scolding..... this nephew of mine cry so loudly I didn't even beat him just scold him only .... he hide behind my Papa and when I continue to give him an angry look he go into his sarong and ask for milk going to have his nap. 

And of cos I will not let him off so easily ... I continue to "haunt" him hahahhah ..... scold him even when he is drinking milk and told him off ...... if he pretend to sleep I will scold too!  Lucky nothing big happen to Mama!  At the same time Papa told me at the other end of corridors there is a group of people seems like Police to him. 

And when I am washing up some cups I saw many people at the other blk looking down so KPO me when to take a look OMG there is so many people, fire engine, police, ambulance wonder what happen.  Papa told me cos got a couple wanna do a sky diving.... lucky it did not happen!

After that little rascal woke up I continue to "haunt" him but when I talk to him nicely he will listen and he loves taking photo .... when I took out my phone and he will pose for me hahaha he can be quite fun but kinda naughty at times and he is very strong my Papa told me he can push him around when he is sitting on the sofa!  Papa even bought a boxing bag for him to "train" he enjoyed himself so much!

TT enjoyed herself very much playing with her cousins even we did not meet up as often they remember her!

8 comments: