Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Monday - Tuesday - 8 Aug - 9 Aug 11

Mon

Wanted to get leave today so that I can have long holiday and also rest more cos yesterday a bit tired but I received sms from Auntie Ros say that she is having MC..... so no choice I gotta go office since I have some stuffs to do.  Well my boss not around quite relaxing and I have done up most of my stuffs.  So proud of myself have times ... I can multi-task so many stuffs including playing some games on my FB! LOL



What a good start for my holiday - National Day .... 3 of us have a good sleep till 11+am but Dearie went back to sleep till 2+pm!!!  My Parents came over and we watched the free channels from SCV together from 12+pm till 3+pm ..... Mama is tired so she wanted to go back home so that she can catch the Parade later at 6pm.

We headed to Bedok to have our disc changed and at the same time I am craving for Oyster egg so we bought one big pack over to Ah Ghor's house.  This is the 2nd year she asked us to go for a gathering at her lace during ND.

She prepared so many food this year and yummy love the crab Uncle bought too ..... after we finished our dinner and we all went over to Pauline's new house at Punggol.  Nice place ... she commented her layout abit weird and I do agree cos her master bed room wall eat up most of her place.  Overall a cozy place that she have ... very nicely done up too!  And now she have her own place hopefully we can hear good news of her number 2 real soon!

2 comments: