Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 15 August 2011

Sun & Mon - 14 & 15 Aug 2011

Sunday

Is chu 15 today and MIL say wanna come over to pray to the bed godness so she prepare a few dishes for us since we told her we not going back for dinner ..... all I need to do is cook some rice.  Chit chatted for awhile before she go back to tend the shop whole day we are at home lazing around and of cos doing our favourite past time - watch TVB series!

Monday

Today I went to my gynae for doing my pap smear and also she check my ovary to see if I ovulate .... sad to say the timing is not right so only detect one small little egg which is 1cm only so she suggest me to go back to see again after 5 days ... but hahaha is not cheap per visit so I decided to let it be .... :P

Worried about it but since this is what I can't be help just lets nature take is course ...... but of cos I will be a bit kan cheong cos is Dragon year haha ..... I heard ppl saying is good to have a child having the same zodiac with either parents will be good .... and if I want a horse baby I will be 36 hahaha consider old woman liao!  Well well just hang on le .....hopefully I will be able to have a Dragon baby bah!

12 comments:

  1. u also aiming dragon bb? jiayou wor..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun be too stress lah.. do it more frequent & u'll get surprise! jia you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya midas aiming for rabbit at first ..... cannot so aim dragon now hahaha .....

    Pauline I am trying not to ... hope this mth I OT more hahaha see if got chance

    ReplyDelete
  4. theresa.. jia you.. work more OT ok.. hope to hear good news from u n fiona soon hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  5. jiayou.. watever zodiac sign is good lah...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya have to jia you ... cannot lazy le .... *pray* TT pls sleep early hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. make her sleep early lah... try to put her in bed by 9pm

    ReplyDelete