Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 6 August 2011

Saturday - 6 Aug 2011



Today Tumbletots taught the kids about National Day and they even play the 4 multi-racial songs, sing and dance with them!  Great fun as all the mummies and Daddies join in the fun too!

As for the craft work they are being taught to decorate their very own telescope with the Singapore flags! 

And today after Berries class we went to fetch Mummy over to my cousin's place as my niece and nephew celebrating their birthday together.  And as usual my dear girl seems like going to party all by herself comfortably treating it as her own place running up and down of the house. 

My 姑姑 told me that my cousin is selling the house and next time our gathering will be in condo and she say will be better cos the kids can go swim in future while all of us can chill out and chit chat at their place.  Oh well .... gonna miss this big house!  We only get back home at around 12+am .... what a busy day for us!  Tomorrow will be another busy day for us .......

No comments:

Post a Comment