Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 28 August 2011

Sunday - 28 Aug 2011


Woke up early cos my open house is from 12pm-1pm ...... first to arrive is a lady in her mid 40s ..... she love our place ... but she say will go over to another block to check out the condition first before making any decision.  In the meantime there are agents coming up with their clients.  Hahaha really fun this is my 1st time doing it ..... really fun!

After all the viewing we headed to Kallang Mcdonald to attend Ellie's 3rd birthday..... YES my bestie is back in town!  Happy to see her come back with her new addition to the Chen family - Eve Chen!  She is so cute so chubby!

TT as usual like going to party alone .... she is so happy and went into the party room to play without us!  So we just order our food and enjoy ourselves and chit chatting all the way till the end of party.  After we left Mcdonald we headed to Bedok ... thanks to my in laws whom agreed to look after her while we can go out for a drink later in the night.

Before we head for drink there is a viewing too for a couple ...... after they left Coco and Huat came over and we headed to Emerald Hill for drink.  Most of us are present and we all enjoyed ourselves very much... is been so long since Dearie and I relax ourselves!  At the same time the 1st lady whom view my house sms me ..... she say she is interested in my house ..... but I still allow a few more groups of ppl coming up on 30 Aug 11 since is a PH.  So just keep my finger cross that I have good deals!

4 comments: