Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Wednesday - 3 Aug 2011


After so many times of shooting finally today our "show" is on screen!  Hahaha looking at myself in the TV looks funny!  I have seen the trailer last week and my MIL told me that some people will asked her if she is the one on TV!

After watching the show ... I am abit disappointed cos they never show TT in her playgroup.  When I asked the Producer she told me that mediacorp actually took it off cos that should be the starting of the show.  I guess the Teachers and the Parents will be disappointed too.

At the same time my place downstair having the seventh month Ge Tai and is super near to our blk!!!  But lucky I dun really get affected by the noise after I close all the window.  Super crowded!  So many people and so many cars parking along the road at the other side of the field ...... 1st time so happening after I stayed here for 5 years hope that it won't be that near next time ... really pity those who stay at the lower floor resident!  Wondering will there be any resident complaining about this!


7 comments:

  1. I saw this episode on TV~! U look very pretty n tong tong is very photogenic~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hv missed the airing... :P u gals look great on tv. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if the show one hr better.. i find 1/2 too short...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice hahaha thanks ... nothing much actually

    Hazel hmmmmm ya I find too short too ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i learnt many good points! hahahahahha thanks to you if not i won't watch...

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you have ... and I do too!

    ReplyDelete