Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 7 October 2011

Monday - Friday - 3 Oct - 7 Oct 2011






This week can relax a bit after all the pre grading stuffs have almost been settle ..... TT will be celebrating Children's Day on Thursday and Teachers told us that they can wear 美美 to school.

My MIL suggest she wear Korean traditional clothing - Hanbok my SIL bought for her during her Korea trip in 09.  Lucky she still able to wear it and of cos I need to thank Sam and EL for help in wearing the Hanbok I know nuts of it!

She was so happy to know that she can wear it to school .....On Thursday she woke up real early to bathe and change into the Korean dress so I follow her to school and snap some pics of her and her friends ..... after sending to school I went over to my in law's shop to order office chair, mattress and drawer for my office and new office.   Love it to do ordering!

Jo told me when I am away one of the Instructor came buying us Tao Sa Pia ...... he always buy Char Siew bun which I dun take ... and Auntie Ros told the Instructor I missed the Tao Sa Pia actually is she who misses cos she told me before that her hubby like it!  And she even go around offering ppl the Salted one (which she know that we like). 

After she left to Bank ... Jo and I make fun of it ... ... she pack the salted one into 2 bags for ourselves and left the sweet one.  We should be "fair" so we actually man made a few for her ... we actually remove the sesame seeds and make it as salted one into the box for her so she have 10 pcs of sweet tao sa pia to bring home hahahaha we are laughing very hard when we are removing it .... extremely hilarious!

We are always stuffs with good food in the office cos the Instructors always buy nice food for us!

12 comments:

  1. hahaha! noti.. but i like! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanbok very nice!!! But... Knot is wrong lah! U must be in a hurry n tied ribbon on it! Keke...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dun think she know how to tie hehehe...but i also dun think pple there knows its wrong..

    ReplyDelete
  4. True! Haha.... My colleagues wearing Hanbok for D&D all tied wrongly! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its suppose to be like a one sided ribbon right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. muahhahaha i dunno how to tie ... my MIL say tie ribbon and she did it for TT hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. damn funny lah .... I remove and laff at the same time dunno got saliva drip down bo LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehe...then make it abit salty lor hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tell her the 'water' is condensation from the freshly made hot pastries.. Hee.

    ReplyDelete