Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 14 October 2011

Wed - Fri - 12 - 14 Oct 2011



Lately my TT will bug my MIL to call me .... and she will be thrilled when she speak to me on phone.  She will talk and talk NON STOP!  And she will sometime complain to me what my nephew did to her .... .... bully her, quarrel with her etc.  I think I will have many calls in future when she know how to dial my numbers!

Sometimes she just makes our day when she is back home with us ...... bonding there is strong although we only see her a few hours after work.  Look at the pic .... she even ask us to wrap her up as a popiah!

And of cos sometimes I dun have time to go back for dinner she will come back with a smile telling me that my MIL pack dinner for me and ask me to eat quickly before it turn cold really melt my heart!  She will also chit chat with me while I am having my dinner.

8 comments:

  1. Chit chat with u while u having dinner is good. My girls are sharing the foods with me! They have their dinner at 6pm, then 7pm I m bk n share with me again, then 8pm my Sis come toy Hse for dinner, they will go for sharing again! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahahahaha.... so talkative lah she!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I love the sharing session with her ... she will wanna have a bite of my dinner if there is her fav food ... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Davion will say I givr u
    10min eat he start counting 1 to 10 see 10min oredi

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahah kinda xin fu lah but sometimes when I am busy ... you know and she kept talking non stop hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete