Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Mon - Tues - 10 - 11 Oct 11




Due to our monthly RC meeting ... TT went "camping" again on Monday night ..... and on Tuesday I make a trip down to Bedok to pick her up and go over to Ah Ghor's shop at Kovan with her. 

When I am at my in law's shop my MIL told me about what TT did over there yesterday .... she saw my SIL and quickly asked her " Can I stay your house today?" and just before my SIL wanna answer her .... she added " today your hair so beautiful" (=_=)" my SIL say she wanted to disturb her by saying NO cannot ...... now that she added this sentence she cannot disturb her anymore but to say YES! *LOL*

And when she go up to the house ... she saw my BIL and told him " Ah Pek Pek I came to INFORM you that I am staying over at your place today"  My BIL was shocked to hear the word INFORM!  I laughed very hard when I hear it haha damn funny!!!

Headed over to Ah Ghor's shop and help in setting up the steamboat Ah Ghor prepared.  She bought quite alot of food ...... our organiser - Pauline fell sick and was unable to join us.  Had a great time spent with them ...... and it always passes so fast when it come to a dinner gathering!

5 comments: