Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 15 October 2011

Saturday - 15 Oct 2011



Thanks Candice for the invites ...... love your polka dots theme!  Pretty sweet Kathleen turn one!  Headed to Grassroot YCK Naked Fish Shoppe for the party with Fiona.  And also thanks for buying the hair accessories for my TT!

When I step in to the venue ...... is a wow to me cos polka dots theme is really very nice and we are wearing polka dots too!  Food is not too bad is a buffet style ..... we are there enjoying our chit chatting.

Left YCK at around 3+pm and TT went for her lesson while I do some errands .... after her lsson we have another party to go .......

Handsome big eye boy - Jaycus birthday!  Angeline thanks for the invites! 

Headed to Aranda Country Club after TT class...... Angeline have planned the party well ....... and she have even baked a Thomas train cake ..... awesome!  If only I can do it I will do up one for my TT but I am not good at it

Goodie bag for boys and girls are 2 different theme ...... and she have a group of good relative and friends whom help her do up the deco ..... is really very nice!

Food is good and as for TT ... again she "disappear" without us knowing .... she was playing Jayden and other kids .... and she really enjoyed herself very much.  We all had a great time there ..... thanks once again for the invites!

5 comments: