Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 30 October 2011

Sunday - 30 Oct 2011







Met up with my gfs to go Jade @ Fullerton for dim sum ..... the very last table was given to us when we made a booking.  We go for the later timing which is 1.15pm... 2 timing one is at 11.15am .... later timing will be better cos we need not rush for it.

We are given a very big table ... not too bad cos all of us can sit comfortably ...... ordered most of the food which is on the menu to try ..... sad to say the standard drop alot compare to my 1st visit in May.

No more abalone on the siew mai, no more shark's fin soup ..... food quite salty this time.  When my gfs from Multiply came in Aug think most of the things change already.   Nothing to rave about this place anymore ..... very normal.

After the meal .... we headed home and TT follow Joey & Weeli out for shopping ..... I think my gal enjoyed herself very much with them .... and guess what my gfs secretly told me that TT asked them not to tell me she had ice cream before dinner!!!! *faintz*

3 comments:

  1. we visit that time also dun have liao...we asked the waiter he say removed from menu. and strange thing is they dun have chee cheong fun...dim sum no have CCF is weird lor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.. i din realize they dun have chee cheong fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya they dun have ....... funny .......

    ReplyDelete