Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Monday & Tuesday - 17 & 18 Oct 2011

Monday

Jolene is on leave so Rosalind and I decided to go Full House to satisfy our craving ..... whenever she is on leave 2 of us will think of where to dine out ... usually we will just dine in and rest after our meals. 


And so coincident to see Ms Park there with her kids and friends ... chit chatted for awhile before our meal came.  As usual I am craving for their salad and kimchi .... and I am having it just before my lunch set.  And ending up too FULL and gotta fight with Z monster!

After our yummy lunch ...... and about to bill ... then we are aware Ms Park have already pick up the tab!  Thanks Ms Park ... nice meeting you and your kids there!

Tuesday

Yesterday my computer already gone crazy ..... lucky Jolene was on leave and I am able to use her com cos after grading I have so much things to do I cannot afford to waste time.

Today I gotta get my lappy to work but lucky Dearie send me to work so i need not carry heavy bags and squeeze in the MRT and Bus.  Hope my com get well soon if not I have to carry my lappy for the next few days but lucky I will be on leave tomorrow!

3 comments: