Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 29 October 2011

Saturday - 29 Oct 2011



I can't woke up but I have tried waking my 2 baobei up with my eyes closing .... after that I think I fell back to sleep again.   When I woke up at about 1plus ... then I notice Dad still sleeping ... and little girl playing on her own!

I was shocked and ask for the time ...... Mr Goh laff it off when he say is 1plus noon ..... oh well we are just too tired haha .....

At around 3+pm we sent TT to Berries and it become our par tor time ..... went back to office to get something and head in to Little Ice Cream Kafe for ice cream ..... they have renovated the place ... to me ... everything seems the same except there is more ice cream flavour!  We had their waffles and 2 scoop of ice cream while waiting to pick up TT after her class.

After picking up her we went OG shopping ..... SZ told us there are some good buys when we redeem the old points.  So we went to Chinatown and redeem + cash to redeem a ladder (we always wanted to get one) and a food jar ..... good buy!  After shopping ... is time to fill our tummy ..... crave for steamboat and ask Dearie to go Joaquim but the Q is damn long .... give a miss and went to food republic for dinner. 

TT really a big girl she say she will sit and wait for us to order food for her .... she will CHOP place for us .... and she is not scare ... she just sit quietly waiting for us! 

1 comment: