Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 21 October 2011

Thursday & Friday - 20 & 21 Oct 2011

See how sexy my hubby is ..... he is on 2 days mc due to flu ... poor boy always have a big aircon blowing at him at work .... when he is trying to turn the temp up a bit his colleagues will complain warm .... so no choice but to suit the majority!

But I think he is more happy than ever cos he can rest at home.  Whenever he is on mc I am the most happiest (of cos not because he is sick I also dun want him to be sick) cos he will send me off to work and pick me from work too! 

And these 2 days I still need to have my lappy with me ..... my com still not back from "hospital" yet :(

But my Dearie always take his own sweet time sometimes he will come only at 6pm whereby I am already knock off 5.30pm or sometime even earlier! 

I am so happy for these 2 days ...... and best is we can sleep a little longer ... cos I am the only one need to bathe and change .... *LOL*

3 comments: