Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 23 October 2011

Sunday - 23 Oct 2011



Met up with the buyer of my current house (Megan) and seller to my future house (Gina & Han) to inspect the house.  After seeing the kitchen we decided to redo the kitchen .... I cannot tolerate dirty kitchen and table top full of scratches ....

And now both parties are actually asking me when I can move whether 2 weeks I can do up everything.  I was at a lost and was very unhappy about it cos we seems to be at a disadvantage and I just got a feeling I was being push to a corner and unable to make a decision.

We headed to look for my old ID and check if they are still around as i lost their numbers and all I can remember they are located at Havelock Road.   But to our disappointment the shop is not longer there and both of us a bit lost and of cos no mood at all.

Another alternative to be fast we went over to Gain City to check out dryer and washing machine.  Cos if we are not going to remove the whole cabinet we have to use the dryer cos I cant dry my clothes out. *sigh* seems like not very smooth for our side ......

My happy dottie is the best cos she doesn't know anything and she is just happy with the rides that she ask for and going out = happy for her ..... how I wish I am still like her ... no worries ..... just happy!

7 comments: