Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 16 October 2011

Sunday - 16 Oct 2011



Went dinner with LL, SZ and YZ for dinner today ... LL recommended JB Ah Meng located at Geylang Lor 23.  We dun really dine there cos of the red light district area and also parking is also a bit of problem.

LL recommend this zi char is good ...... love the salmon skin that comes with papaya salad.  They have a special bee hoon which is flatten which looks more like putu mayam to me.  Salted egg prawn is good ..... at least I need not peel the shell ..... cos is all being removed before cooking it!  Stir fried eggplant with potato is just as good ......... white pepper crab with lotsa crab roe makes my friends so happy!  As for me I dun really eat that.  TT loves the braised chicken .....

And LL have warned us not to use the toilet hahahah must be damn dirty ...... shall bring my parents for a dinner here next time.

2 comments: